The hair contains proteins, fats, water, and carbohydrates. It is useful for the hair substance to prevent their loss they are found in oats, black molasses, liver, and unfilled grains.
Because hair also consists of water, you must always be saturated with water to stimulate healthy hair growth.
Hair growth is caused genetically. Hair loss increases with age, but proper nutrition can prevent hair loss, thinning and balding.
- Apply black cumin oil directly to the bald head. Leave for half an hour and then rinse.
- Prepare a mixture of 1/2 extra virgin extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 cumin oil. Rub in the bald head.
- Mix an equal amount of henna and ground seeds of black cumin. Add some vinegar and cook the pasta. Rub it into the areas of baldness. Do it every other day. The folk legend of the Middle East says that you will have a dense head.
- Heat the black cumin seeds in the pan until they soften. Remove them from the heat and place in a coffee grinder. After grinding grains, pour them in the same amount of olive oil and rub into the bald spots.
- Will your hair fall out? Try this straightforward recipe. Mix 1 teaspoon of Rooibos red tea and 1 teaspoon of black cumin. Add a few drops of filtered water and mix well. Rub it into high tones. Leave it for a few minutes. Perhaps you want to try a shampoo with red Rooibos tea. According to Mike Adams: “The extract of rooibos powder was obtained from leaves and branches of rooibos, which are grown completely without pesticides and any synthetic chemicals. Only a small amount of Rooibos powder should be mixed in water to get a dark red tea-like drink that quenches thirst like You can also mix it with any type milk (almond, cow, rice, etc.), add some sweets and get a delicious milk drink. “
- Place two handfuls of black cumin seeds in 5 glasses of water. Cook for 10 minutes. Cool. Strain the seeds, leave the remaining water from cumin in a glass dish and add 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil. Rub the resulting mixture into the scalp at least twice a week. Let her be on the head at least from 30 minutes to an hour. Then rinse with water. You can store the mixture in the fridge for 15 days.
- Place 1.5 tablespoons of black cumin in 3/4 cup of water and cook for 10 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool. Separate the seeds from the water using a sieve. Add a raw egg into the water from black cumin and mix well until you get a uniform ofcreamy mass. On request: a teaspoon of virgin olive oil can be added to the mixture. Massage the mixture into the scalp (you do not have to rub it into your hair, especially if it is long). After wiping leave the dough on the scalp for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then rinse with water. You can do it every week or one.
- Pour lime or lemon juice into bald patches and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo. After the hair dries completely, rub the black caraway oil on the entire head. It helps in hair loss.
- Pour the plaques or lemon juice into the bald petals and leave for 15 minutes. Then lightly rub massage movements (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) with black cumin oil instead of losing hair and go.
How to use black cumin oil for hair
Black cumin oil is widely used in cosmetology for damaged, brittle curls. Chernesky seeds have been used in ancient medicine, both in the East and in the West.
Rich in fatty acids, it allows restoring dry porous areas, giving shine and silkiness. Natural cosmetics will provide luxurious, healthy curls, using only natural ingredients.
The benefits of caraway oil on hair
- Strengthen the bulb;
- Stimulation is simple;
- that treatment of dandruff, seborrhea;
- this Protection against unfavorable factor
- Restore the structure.
- Unsaturated fatty acids;
- essential oils;
- Vitamin A, E, C.
Damage is possible with individual intolerance and also during pregnancy. Be sure to check any allergies.
Manufacturers and where to buy
You can buy cumin oil in a pharmacy, a natural cosmetics store, and on the Internet.
Essential advice from the editor.
If you want to improve the condition of hair, special attention should be paid to the shampoos used. A terrifying number – in 97% of shampoos from well-known brands substances are poisoning our body.
The main components due to which all the ills on the labels are labeled as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of curls; the hair becomes fragile, lose elasticity and strength; the color disappears.
But the most terrible thing is that this dung gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer.
We advise you not to use how these substances are found.
The only producer of all natural products andcosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend visiting the official online store mulsan.ru.
If you doubt the naturalness of your make-up, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
- “Royal” oil from the Egyptian brand Al-Hawag can be bought 500 ml 1050 rubles. It is used not only for cosmetic purposes but also for enriching the diet as a dietary supplement.
- Hemani oil from a well-known Pakistani manufacturer is recommended for hair care, as well as accelerating their growth. The price depends on the volume of the bottle, 125 ml – 400 rubles, 250 ml can be purchased for 850 rubles.
Methods of using seeds of black oil from seeds
For home care, it is recommended to use black caraway in all cosmetic procedures. To obtain softness and silkiness, rinse should be used, just add a teaspoon of medicinal liquid to the herbal broth.
For dry, damaged and the brittle weaves, irreplaceable hot foil with oil. It is heated in its pure form or with the addition of base oils (jojoba, olives, burdock), wiped off the roots and along the entire length of growth, and then warmed up using a hairdryer.
Homemade recipes for hair masks with black cumin oil
The medicinal product is effectively used to restore hair at home. Nutritional compositions saturate weakened curls, regaining their strength and silkiness.
Reviews of women using caraway oil only positive, there is a glow and elasticity, strengthened to the tips.
Mask for growth
Provides acceleration of the agent to improve hair growth, created with own hands. Nutrients that penetrate the hair follicles ensure the formation of healthy bulbs.
It improves the condition of the scalp, goes through dandruff, inflammation, and itching.
- 2 tablespoons of cumin oil;
- 2 yolks;
- 18-20 drops of tincture of pepper.
Heat butter, add egg yolks, add droplets of pepper. The procedure is carried out before washing the head. The mass is separated for fifteen minutes; the roots are treated to this.
Rinse with shampoo and allow to dry. It is recommended to use stimulating hair growth up to two times a week.
Mask before falling out
Caraway hair oil due to its fatty acid content can cope with the problem of losing at any stage. To strengthen to the root system, normalizing oxygen breath will allow for natural nutritional recipes.
It is advisable to use a preventive measure when wearing braids, false petioles, frequent discoloration.
- Art. The spoon of cumin oil;
- Art. A spoon of thistle oil;
- Art. A spoon of nettle;
- 4 drops of mandarin ether.
Preheat the nutrients, stir with drops of ether. Separate crush nettle leaves, pour boiling water to get thick gruel.
By combining the ingredients, we distribute the product in the dry root zone, massaging intensively.
Hide under cellophane and towel, leave it overnight. After an awakening rinse with shampoo, repeat the treatment procedure at least ten times with an interval every other day.
Mask to strengthen
It helps to quickly restore the natural processes in onions, protect them from brittleness and thin the hair mask with caraway oil.
Especially useful in winter, when the lack of vitamins, low temperatures lead to an increased risk of losing curls.
- one teaspoon of cumin oil;
- Art. A spoon of castor oil;
- 7 tablets of brewer’s yeast;
- 2 drops of rosemary ether.
Brewer’s yeast crumbles and pours warm milk.
Pre-heating heavy vegetable oils, add aroma. Combine the ingredients and spread the mixture on unwashed roots, wrap and warm with warm air.
Finish after an hour of operation, repeat cosmetic manipulations twice a week.
Mask for dry hair
An effective home remedy against drying, brittleness, and loss of gloss.
The natural mask ensures maximum humidity, protects the trunks against impacts of dynamic chemical elements.
- one teaspoon of coconut oil;
- Art. A spoon of jojoba oil
- Vitamin B12 ampoule.
Combine and heat the oil, then inject a vitamin solution. Spread out the liquid mass after washing, apply a brush along the growth line, retracting from the roots five centimeters.
Complete hair care in half an hour, repeat the recovery procedure five / six times a month.
Mask against hair grease
Using a cumin mask for oily hair and its, it’s easy to get greatness and volume. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory effect, skin pH is restored, oxygen saturation is improved.
Allows home remedy to regulate the work of the sebaceous glands, maintaining a well-groomed appearance of the hair longer.
- 1 teaspoon of cumin oil;
- 3 tablespoons. Spoons with henna;
- 3 drops of grapefruit either.
Separate steaming henna with hot tea, in warm cumin oil, stirring the grapefruit ether. Mixing of the ingredients is distributed in the basic area after washing.
Hold for about half an hour as usual. Use an effective prescription three times a month.
Mask for matte and brittle hair
To give a shine, restore the porous structure, it is worth using natural cosmetics. Black cumin protects against moisture loss and stratification of the epidermis.
- Art. A spoon of cumin oil;
- 5 tablespoons. Tablespoons of whey;
- 3 drops of bergamot either.
Milk whey mixed with healing oil introduces a drop of bergamot. Treat the prepared product with clean bands. Hold for about an hour, after washing, put the mask on two / four times a month.
Mask for gloss, silkiness, and softness
Providing food, brilliance, and flexibility can be achieved by creating natural cosmetics at home. The mask offers essential acids and vitamins, protects against moisture loss and delamination.
- one teaspoon of cumin oil;
- Art. A spoon of honey;
- Art. The spoon of sour cream.
Combine the ingredients and distribute the mass in clean wet bands. Hold for about half an hour under a warm towel. When finished, leave the dresses to dry on your own.
Mask before split ends
To eliminate visited tips, soldering of exfoliated areas and facilitating combing, use natural recipes prepared by yourself.
- one teaspoon of cumin oil;
- ampoule of vitamin B 2.
In the nutrient oil, add a vitamin solution, distribute the finished liquid to wet clean ends. Leave for thirty minutes, after excess, to get wet with a towel. In the case of arid sections, after each washing for eight weeks, for prevention is enough three times a month.
Recipe for dandruff and seborrhea
The healing properties of oil can effectively cope with fat seborrhea and dandruff. The antiseptic properties are effective against fungal formations; they normalize the internal processes of the scalp.
- a teaspoon of cumin oil;
- 4 activated carbon tablets;
- 5 tablespoons. Tablespoons of calendula fragrance.
Crush the tablets into powder, mix with strong calendula infusion and healing oil. Stir the mixture into the scalp for five / seven minutes and then wash in the usual way. Perform a two-week course with a break every other day.
Recipe for gray hair
The cumin oil can also be used for natural hair dyeing. Locks gain a natural shade of the chestnut; the pigment stays for a long time, does not wash out.
- 2 tablespoons. Tablespoons of cumin oil;
- 2 tablespoons. Spoons with henna;
- Art. Spoon Basma;
- 2 drops of lemon either.
Mix the ingredients, dilute with warm tea, apply the liquid suspension to the damp curls. Wrap with polyethylene and a towel, leave for two / four hours. Finish as usual, if you want to get a more saturated sound, repeat this procedure within three days.
Black cumin oil.
This tool has been known since ancient times, but its popularity has long been preserved only in a relatively small area of the globe.
Despite this, in the Middle East, this is the first way to maintain the beauty and strengthen curls. Today, black cumin oil for hair treatment is part of many cosmetic masks and lotions before losing, most of which can be prepared at home.
Using black oil from cumin
The unique healing properties of black cumin oil are used to normalize the whole body.
It is used for internal and external applications to improve the performance of all organs and systems, cleanse the body and improve the condition of the skin and hair.
Its usefulness lies in its composition:
- thanks to unsaturated fatty acids, which the body does not make itself, an antiseptic and strengthening effect appears on the scalp and hair follicles;
- B group vitamins, as well as A, C, D, prevent fragility and loss of rings;
- Minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, manganese, and others have a curative and therapeutic effect on dead threads.
Black cumin oil: application
Eastern beauties always attributed the healing properties of black caraway and used it regularly for the beauty of their curls. There are two ways to get black cumin oil for your hair:
- in the composition of masks;
- with daily consumption.
The second method is used much less often than the first one due to the fatty composition of the agent, which can lead to allergic reactions on the skin.
Use it in a spoon a day after eating, mixing with honey. The course of treatment should not exceed two months.
Due to the concentrated composition, black cumin is recommended in the production of masks to mix in a specific ratio with other oils.
To learn how to use the oil of black cumin for hair as part of the mask, just mix the ingredients mentioned in the recipe, to some extent and apply a head cleaner, gently rubbing into the skin for about half an hour.
Then the threads must be well combed and spread the mask along the entire length. With regular use, at least 3 times a week, as soon the curls will become strong and get a healthy shine.
Black cumin oil from hair loss
This natural medicine has long been used in hair loss. The substances contained in it:
- accelerate the blood flow through the vessels and the oxygen content in the scalp;
- intensely nourish hair follicles;
- slow dermatitis;
- counteract growth and multiplication of bacteria and fungi;
- regenerate skin cells;
- accelerate growth and stop loss;
- strengthen the hair follicles.
Both the internal use of the drug and its use in the production of masks will be sufficient.
The recipe for one of the most popular hair loss masks is as follows:
- In equal proportion, the oils are combined: olive and black cumin.
- The prepared preparation is applied to the head, intensely rubbing the skin with finger movements.
- The duration of the mask is 10 minutes.
- After a particular time, the product is washed with shampoo.
Apply the mask regularly every 2-3 days, not forgetting to use a teaspoon of black cumin in the middle with honey every day.
To solve problems associated with hair loss, also the healing properties of oregano oil are directed.
Recipes for hair masks with black cumin oil
In addition to the cover against loss, there are also other useful recipes for the treatment and strengthening of hair of all types. In all recipes, black cumin oil is used as a base.
To grow and strengthen
The hair growth mask promotes the activation of blood circulation and opens the pores, thanks to the useful substances penetrating more in-depth into the bulbs.
To prepare such a nutrient, the repetitive oils and castor oils are added to the base in equal proportions. Then a drop of lemon oil and two egg yolks of chicken eggs are added to the mixture.
Now the mask should be thoroughly mixed and applied to the scalp and strand. Half an hour later, the head must be thoroughly cleaned with shampoo.
Against hair loss
- The following mask will be effective against falling: an olive is added to the base. The ingredients are mixed in equal proportions, heated in a water bath and combined with onion seeds. The duration of the measure on the head is 1 hour or more.
- The next task is to mix in equal proportions red African tea rooibos (1 teaspoon) ground on a coffee grinder and a tablespoon. The mixture is then after applied to the hair and allowed to stand for 20 minutes.
- Essential rosemary oil (teaspoon) and 125 ml kefir are rubbed into the scalp by massaging movements and left for half an hour. With regular use, the mask effect will not take much time.
- To the tablespoons of the base to add so much repejnogo, add drops of tea tree either with antifungal activity. Leave the product under the foil and towel to obtain a warming effect. After 40 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.
For dry hair
- To eliminate the fragility and dry hair, split ends and give silkiness and gloss base, add olive oil and greasy cream. The mass is applied to the hair for 20 minutes and regularly repeated every 2 days.
- Similarly, the effect is provided by the mask, which is added to the base by almond oil and homemade yogurt in equal proportions.
Against gray hair, for intense growth
2 in 1 agent, which simultaneously prevents the appearance of gray hair and supports the growth of curls. To mix black cumin and chamomile, a few drops of rosemary and cedar esters.
The resulting composition is applied to the entire length of the curls for half an hour. To obtain the desired effect, the head is covered with foil and then wrapped with a towel.
Repeat this procedure twice a week.
For all types
A universal mask that restores vitality and shines to your hair makes it strong, thick and robust. It is prepared on the basis of orange juice (tablespoon), black cumin, honey (teaspoon) and 100 grams of banana pulp.
All ingredients are churned with a puree mixer, applied to the scalp and distributed along the entire length. Half an hour later, the mass washes off the head with shampoo.
Effective masks based on natural ingredients with regular use may stop falling out, speed up the growth of curls, restore their health and shine.
Black cumin treats hair loss and hair loss.
Black cumin (Nigella Sativa) can be successfully used in hair problems. If you have hair thinning, severe hair loss, and even hair loss pay attention to the seeds of black cumin and its oil. How to do black cumin to heal baldness and hair loss?
Black cumin has long been used in many health problems, including hair lichen.
And it is not surprising. In the end, this plant contains many useful substances for the health and beauty of your hair and can help you have a beautiful mane of hair that you will be proud of.
However, it should be remembered that this plant, like any medicine or plant, cannot always help every person.
There are many natural resources to solve this problem. If you do not get help, go to another one, and I do not doubt that you will solve the problem.
It is possible that Chernushka sowing is what you were looking for.
What do you need to know about your hair?
1. Hair does not last forever on the head. They grow and fall out. About one hundred hairs fall out every day.
2. A wide range of nutrients is needed for hair growth, and they must enter the human body.
3. All human tissues contain proteins, fats, carbohydrates, water, various minerals, and vitamins.
And all these nutrients must get into the human body to naturally replace the fallen hair with new ones.
This is something that people do not remember when they do not eat healthy food; they start to use restrictive diets, etc.
4. In the case of hair growth, it is important to avoid dehydration.
5. Hair growth depends on genes. You probably have seen that some newborn babies have hair on their heads, while others have either a bald spot or a fluff on their head.
6. But scientists say that proper nutrition can prevent and even cure hair loss and alopecia.
I will describe information on proper nutrition for solving this problem in another article, including how I will present you as black cumin that can help you.
this Recipes for the use of black cumin for beautiful hair.
You have a choice from several different recipes.
1. The use of black cumin oil.
1) Put black cumin oil directly on the bald head.
2) Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse.
2. Black cumin seeds with extra virgin olive oil.
1) Put the black seeds in the pan, bury them.
2) Remove from heat, cool and grind in a coffee mill.
3) Mix the powdered seed with olive oil in equal amounts and rub into the bald spots.
3. Seeds in the powder of black cumin and henna.
1) Mix equal amounts of henna and black cumin powder.
2) Add water with acidified vinegar to obtain a paste.
3) Apply to bald places.
4) After a few minutes, you can wash it off.
4. Use black cumin together with the dry powder of Rooibos tea.
1) Take 1-hour spoon of black cumin powder,
2) Take 1 hour, a tablespoon of dry Rooibos red tea powder.
4) Add a few drops of clean water and mix well.
5) Massage this composition with bald patches.
6) Wait 30 minutes and then rinse.
5. Rooibos tea and black cumin oil
Use Rooibos red tea powder, black cumin oil, and some water to treat baldness and hair loss.
6. Black cumin seed broth with olive oil
1) Take 2 handfuls of black cumin and 5 glasses of water.
2) Cook them for at least 10 minutes.
4) Drain and discard the seeds.
5) Pour water with broth from black cumin into a jar and add 1 tablespoon. The spoon of olive oil.
6) Use this mixture to massage the scalp.
7) After 30 minutes (or 1 hour) you can wash your hair.
«8)» Store the prepared solution in a refrigerator.
9) It is recommended to massage the scalp twice a week.
7. The decoction of black cumin seeds with egg yolk
1) Take 1.5 tablespoons of black cumin seed to ¾ cup of water and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Let the mixture cool down.
3) To filter out and discard seeds.
4) Add the raw egg yolk to the water from the black cumin slurry, stir well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
5) If necessary, you can add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the mixture.
6) Massage the scalp with this mixture. Do not rub this mixture into your hair, especially if it is long.
7) After the massage, do not wash your head for 0.5 to 1 hour.
“8)” Then wash your hair.
9) This procedure can be performed once a week or once in 2 weeks.
8. Lemon juice and black cumin oil.
1) Wipe the bald head on the head with lemon juice.
2) After 15 minutes try to rub with ¼ – ½ teaspoon of black cumin oil.
Healing properties of black cumin oil
Black cumin is a plant widely used in Asian countries as a spice. Healing oil is produced from its seeds by cold pressing. The product has a brown color with a greenish shade and a characteristic muscat aroma. The product refers to base oils with a relatively thick and viscous consistency.
Choose the oil obtained after cold pressing and do not subject it to additional processing. Information on this subject is given on the label.
The composition of the product is characterized by a high content of nutrients that have a combined effect on the hair structure. In particular, the oil contains the following components:
- unsaturated fatty acids that exert a strengthening influence on the hair and disinfect the head surface;
- phytosterols with anti-inflammatory effect;
- tannins that contribute to the normalization of sebaceous glands;
- microelements that nourish hair follicles and prevent brittleness of hair.
An exciting feature of caraway oil is the effect on the production of melanin, thanks to which the agent can be used as a preventive measure in the case of the appearance of gray hair.
Thus, oil is used to solve the following problems:
- elimination of dandruff, as well as signs of seborrhoea and fungal lesions;
- reconstruction of damaged and dry hair structure, e.g. after staining;
- strengthening hair growth by activating hair follicles;
- cleansing the skin and preventing inflammation;
- reduce the fat content;
- protection against the effects of ultraviolet radiation and other environmental factors.
The product has a beneficial effect on the hair of all types. As a result of the application, the threads become smooth, silky and healthy. It is important to regularly conduct sessions with oil, observing the precautions.
How to improve the condition of your hair with oil
The effectiveness of caraway oil is particularly evident in the case of thin and damaged hair that requires strengthening and nourishing.
With regular use moisturizes dry hair, and also leads to a normal condition of the oily scalp. After the treatment, it is recommended to use a softening shampoo and moisturizer, especially when the scalp is very sensitive.
Many people notice that when applying the product to light hair, there is a risk of darkening the color due to the rich brown shade of the oil.
Therefore, before using it is recommended that the blondes hold the composition on a small hair belt for 30 minutes and observe the result.
Before using oil on hair and scalp, you should test its composition for the absence of allergies. It’s best to drop a little of the center over the ear area and wait 24 hours.
If there is no redness or rash on the surface, you can start using the product.
In addition, the use of oil should be removed in the following cases:
- individual intolerance;
- lactation period;
- severe irritation of the scalp.
Read more:How to Grow Hair Faster in a Month
It should be remembered that black caraway oil should not be used on a regular basis. Regardless of the method of use, follow the recommended course to avoid undesirable effects.
It’s best to do the session no more than 2 times a week to solve problems associated with dandruff or weak hair.
In the case of prophylaxis, only one application of oil can be used every week for one month. After this course, you must take a break within 2 months and return to the procedures.
Two in one: head massage and aromatherapy
Although many people pay attention to the high efficiency of using pure oil for head massage and aroma sensing, it should be applied without thorough mixing with the base.
Before doing this, do not forget to make sure that you are not allergic to the composition and follow the recommendations for the frequency of treatments.
If you have a sensitive scalp, better mix the oil of black cumin with another primary medicine in a 1: 1 ratio. To prepare the mixture, you can use oil, burdock or coconut oil.
The standard procedure for using massage and aromatherapy oils is as follows:
- Carefully comb your dry hair to make it easier to apply.
- Preheat oil in the amount of 1 tablespoon to obtain a high temperature using a water bath.
- Warm and gently moisten the hair around the roots with the heated compound. Use a hairbrush, usually used for hair dyeing, to conveniently distribute the product through your nose.
It is desirable to have a session in old clothes because the remaining oil stains will be difficult to remove.
During the procedure remember that you should not keep the product on the hair for more than 1 hour, especially when using it in its pure form.
What and how to add to the shampoo
The oil can be used by mixing it with part of the usual shampoo. Washing hair with this composition will help strengthen the hair structure, moisturize the dry ends and effectively cleanse the skin from the skin.
Of course, it is better to use shampoo with natural ingredients for the treatment.
Many notices that the hair after the session less fall out and become more obedient, obtaining a beautiful shine.
To add oil to the hair washing agent, use the instructions:
- Pour about 10 ml of shampoo into your hand.
- Add 5 drops of oil.
- Arrange the preparation so that the oil evenly mixed with the main product and was not completely on one area of the scalp during application.
- Treat the mixture with a mixture of roots for 10 minutes and spread it through the hair.
- Rinse hair with warm water and use shampoo again (this time without adding oil) for better cleaning.
It is not necessary to have a session with the addition of oil in the shampoo every day. The recommended frequency of use of the mixture is 1 time in 3-4 days within 1 month and then a few months later.
Preparation of masks
Cumin oil is often used in various masks to enhance the effect on the hair. In many recipes for optimal absorption, the base oils are preheated using a water bath.
After wiping the mask, it is better to cover the hair with a special polyethylene casing to ensure better absorption of the ingredients. In addition, you can use a terry towel that should be wrapped around the cap.
As a product stimulating hair growth and reducing its loss, the oil is used in combination with the following ingredients:
- With mustard to stimulate growth.
- Mix mustard oil and black cumin in the amount of 2 tablespoons of each product. Instead of mustard oil, you can use mustard powder in the same amount. It must be previously diluted with water until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Add 3 drops of the bay and cedar oil.
- Apply the compound only to the roots and wait 30 minutes.
To strengthen, nourish and restore the hair and prevent brittleness, apply the following recipes to the masks:
- Stir oil from black cumin using a circle of 1 tablespoon of each product and heat it with a water bath.
- Take brewer’s yeast in the form of tablets (7 pieces only), which should be crushed and mixed with a small amount of warm milk before obtaining the gruel.
- Combine all ingredients and add 2 drops of rosemary ether.
- After mixing, apply the mixture to the entire surface of the head and spread through the hair.
- Wash away after 60 minutes.
To effectively moisten dry hair, masks are suitable:
- With cream.
- Take 2 egg yolks and mix them thoroughly.
- Add 1 tablespoon of burdock and cumin oil to the composition, preheated with a water bath.
- Fill the mixture with 1 tablespoon of cream with a greasy consistency.
- Mix the composition and wipe the entire length of the hair, starting from the root region and ending at the ends.
- Hold the mask for 60 minutes.
Bring back the hair shine, and the silkiness will help the mixture:
- With milk whey.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of milk whey with cumin oil in the amount of 1 tablespoon.
- Add 4 drops of bergamot either.
- Apply the product on the thread for 60 minute
Also, the black cumin oil in the mask is used to solve the following problems:
- Castor oil and burdock oil to eliminate dandruff.
- Take the base oils – burdock, cumin and castor (just for a spoon of each remedy).
- Heat to warm temperature using a water bath.
- Add 3 drops of tea tree ether and mint.
- Rub the product into the skin for 7 minutes.
- Leave the mixture for 40 minutes.
When using masks, follow these instructions:
- When heating base oils, do not bring the temperature of the mixture above 37 degrees. Before applying the prepared product on the scalp, check the comfort of the composition temperature in the wrist area.
- When using the mixture, start with the treatment and massage of the scalp, and then spread the mask along the bands, if it is prescribed in the recipe.
- Watch your time and do not overdo it with masking your hair.
- After the treatment, clean your hair with warm water and moisturizing shampoo. Before the session, you do not have to rinse your hair.
Read more: How Much Chia Seeds per Day to Lose Weight