Since childhood, this product has been associated by many with something disgusting in appearance and taste, and therefore few people know about the beneficial effect that this herbal remedy can have on the body.
Learn how to clean the intestines with castor oil – this information will be useful to you if you want to do prevention of your health.
Can I take castor oil inside?
The answer to this question is positive, but with some reservations. This oil, which is often referred to as ricin, is extracted from the plant, the castor bean and is a strong natural laxative.
Once inside, it enhances peristalsis, due to which the intestinal contents are maximally excreted from the body.
This property provides a wide use of castor for constipation, and more – in the programs of cleaning the body, conducted to quickly and effectively reduce weight.
You should not think that if this is a vegetable remedy and it is a cheap one, then there are no special instructions regarding its use – take it and start applying.
For the body to benefit from the cleansing procedures, it is recommended that you go to a doctor’s office before they are carried out. The specialist will tell you whether you have individual contraindications for such cleaning.
You also need to know the scheme and dosage, how to drink castor oil to cleanse the intestines. Uncontrolled intake of such medication can lead to a disorder in the function of self-emptying.
Useful properties of castor
This product gives a good result in many areas of application: for strengthening hair and nails, for healing wounds, etc., but the most frequent use of this medicine is to clean the digestive organs quickly.
What is good for cleaning intestinal castor oil? It means, getting inside the body, goes through the process of splitting in the duodenum. As a result, ricinolic acid is released, the main feature of which is to irritate the intestinal receptors. So peristalsis increases and fecal masses are removed from the body as thoroughly as possible.
Positive changes in the body after castor action are manifested in the fact that in the intestine the severity of fermenting and putrefactive processes decreases, the body weight decreases.
However, those who are planning to carry out this cleaning method for the first time need to know that they will have to “pay” a certain unpleasant price: when they get into the stomach, castor oil almost always causes nausea. A slice of sour fruit, eaten after taking this medicine, will help to overcome this unpleasant feeling.
With a wide range of beneficial effects that this product can have on the body, its price is very affordable. You can cheaply buy castor oil at your nearest pharmacy, paying an average of 30 to 70 rubles per bottle of 30 ml.
How to take castor oil to cleanse the stomach?
For this preventive cleaning procedure to bring maximum benefit and not cause deterioration of well-being, you need to follow some rules on how to drink castor oil to cleanse the bowel.
The correct intake of this remedy is not less than 3-4 hours after a meal; drinking liquid during this time is also undesirable.
It is better to start the cleaning procedure (unless otherwise provided by the recipe) at about 5 pm The oil will last for about 2 hours, then frequent bowel movements will begin, which should end before bedtime.
Please note that you should not exceed the recommended prescription dose of castor, especially if you will carry out the procedure of cleansing the body for the first time.
Remember that ricinus oil is a potent laxative, it is very active in the intestines. To prevent sharp spasms of the muscles of the digestive tract, do not use a dose higher than 1 ml per kg of body weight at the first dose.
Castor oil can also be used in its pure form, although most prefer to mix this product with other ingredients that interrupt its unpleasant taste.
How to drink castor oil to cleanse the intestines to achieve a laxative effect? It is necessary to take 15-30 ml of medication for three days at night.
Repeating such a course once a month is enough to effectively clean the digestive tract. Consider that it is better to carry out such actions to cleanse the body on a decreasing Moon – during this period the procedure will give the maximum result.
This method of taking medicine is very popular because in combination with the sour juice of citrus fruit masks the unpleasant taste of castor. How to drink castor oil to cleanse the intestines with this recipe? Here are simple guidelines.
- Determine the amount of castor, which is required at one time, at the rate of 1 ml per 1 kg of body weight. Lemon juice squeeze twice.
- Mix butter with half the amount of juice and quickly drink this cocktail. Wash it down with the remaining liquid. If nausea occurs, it is allowed to eat some raisins, a couple of slices of sour apple or citrus.
- Intake regimen – 20 cleansing. Guided by your feelings, start drinking this cocktail every 1-2 weeks, and bring to the reception every other day.
This procedure is more complicated. It should take 5 days in a row; the course is recommended to take place at the junction of the seasons.
- Before the procedure, a light dinner is shown no later than 19 hours.
- You need to wake up at 2 am a brew and drink very sweet green tea – 4 tsp — sugar per 100 ml of liquid.
- Next, drink 50 ml of brandy.
- After 20 minutes, you must take 50 ml of castor warmed in a water bath, which can be eaten with lemon.
- Take 10-15 minutes to activate the cleaning process and return to bed. In the morning, if weakness is felt, drink plenty of fluids: juices, dried fruit compotes.
Intestinal cleansing with castor oil, kefir, and bran
The combination of these products will allow you to get the effect of cleansing the body and losing weight, and also help to establish the intestinal microflora and prevent constipation. The recipe for the preparation and use of this tool is straightforward:
- Mix 1 tsp. Low-Fat yogurt with 1 tsp. Powdered bran: wheat, oat or rye.
- Add to the mixture 1 tsp. Castor oil and eat the resulting medicine.
- It is necessary to drink such means 7-10 days in a row, on a choice: in the morning on an empty stomach or in the evening before going to bed. Repeat the reception can be no earlier than 2 months.