Benign education, which appears on the internal organs, is called cyst. It is a cavity with liquid contents, a thin cavity, and a capsule.
In the case of female formations, there is the possibility of getting rid of them without surgery, so it will be useful for everyone to know how to cure an ovarian cyst at home.
Is it possible to cure an ovarian cyst without surgery?
Some formations can be formed by complexes; then this phenomenon will be called polycystic.
Defects can be harmless and can develop into malignant tumors, leading to discomfort, infertility and the need for surgery.
There are options on how to remove an ovarian cyst without surgery, but deliverance is a long way.
The type of formation that appeared due to the disruption of the activity of the ovary is called a functional cyst. It is divided into 2 types – follicular and luteal (corpus luteum). The causes of the following:
- hormone disruption;
- bad habits;
- surgery on the uterus;
- chronic infectious diseases of the genital tract;
- genetic predisposition;
- polycystic ovaries;
- age before menopause, menopause;
During the normal menstrual cycle, the follicle (mature egg) grows, matures, then bursts, releasing the egg.
Due to hormones or the above reasons, the bubble does not burst, which leads to filling with serous fluid – a follicular cyst occurs.
It may disappear in the next cycle and may continue to grow further. Symptoms of the disease are:
- pulling pains in the abdomen;
- pains pricking nature;
- the disease is asymptomatic and manifests itself only in the diagnosis of ultrasound.
Treatment requires only that education, which proceeds with complications, causes inconvenience, quickly grows – in all other cases, they can pass independently and without a trace, but you can help them in this.
If a follicular cyst with complications is not treated, then it leads to the development of consequences:
- pressure on surrounding organs with rapid growth;
- intermenstrual bleeding;
- unstable menstruation;
- discomfort during and after sex;
- recurrent miscarriage of the child.
One-third of all women, as observed by doctors, have problems with the endometrium, the tissue lining the uterus.
If this tissue begins to burst, growing around the body of the uterus, then endometriosis occurs, which can affect the ovaries.
A cyst is formed, filled with dark-colored blood and a thick consistency.
The danger of endometrial formation is the possibility of a burst, which leads to peritonitis, often causing death in the absence of medical intervention.
Due to the increased risk, this formation should be treated immediately after detection by symptoms:
- lower abdominal pain;
- a long period of menstruation;
- tingling in the body of the ovaries.
The most dangerous type of the disease – dermoid cyst, which is impossible to cure at home – only surgery.
Such intervention will be required because of the possible content within the formation of adipose tissue, bone or complex epithelial, which got there from an undeveloped fetus.
The cause of this defect is still unclear, but doctors assume that the accumulation of stem cells in the ovary may be to blame.
They can be modified to form a variety of fabrics. The treatment of the disease is complex, requires long-term intervention, and the symptoms are:
- prolonged menstruation accompanied by pain;
- increased urge to urinate;
- nausea or vomiting.
The formation of a single or multi-chamber tumor with a tumor that forms in the appendage of the ovary is called a para ovarian cyst.
Its location is between the fallopian tubes and the ovaries. It can be on the right or left, to be mobile. It occurs in women of child-bearing age for reasons common to all cysts. If education has a foot, it causes more discomfort, forming symptoms:
- the pain of arching type in the lower abdomen, in the sacrum, aggravated by physical exertion;
- pain between ovulation, menstruation;
- with a large size, it can be seen with the naked eye;
- an increase in the size of the abdomen;
- constipation or diarrhea.
How to cure an ovarian cyst without surgery?
When education is detected, the question arises as to how to treat an ovarian cyst.
If the defect is not dangerous for life, as the doctor will tell you, then you can try to get rid of it with folk remedies, dieting or medical intervention. In severe cases, surgery will be required to prevent the disease from spreading, leading to serious consequences.
In the question of how to treat an ovarian cyst without surgery, a diet helps to normalize hormonal balance. The essence of nutrition will be as follows:
- rejection of fast food, carbonated drinks, cocoa, chocolate, coffee, tea;
- rejection of fried, fatty, spicy, alcohol;
- inclusion in the diet of coarse fiber – raw or stewed zucchini, cabbage, eggplant;
- reception of fermented milk products;
- eating sea fish, lean meat;
- reception of cottage cheese, vegetable oil;
- the inclusion of pectin – apples, berries.
To know how to get rid of an ovarian cyst without surgery, you can refer to popular recipes that involve the use of medicinal herbs and fees to help eliminate an unpleasant defect with minimal cost.
These can be individual plants or their collections that have a beneficial effect on the female genital organs, eliminate infections, stop the growth of pathology, and heal tissues.
The treatment can be applied to complex tools, which are based on honey:
- entering the bulb, pre-baked and richly soaked in honey, wrapped with gauze in the vagina at night;
- honey and mummy-based tampons – mix the ingredients to obtain an ointment, soak the bandages with it and lay at night;
- Kalanchoe juice, mixed in equal parts with honey infusion, soaks tampons that are inserted for treatment;
- a tampon based on green walnuts, chopped, mixed with honey and boiled for 20 minutes will help.
There are options for how to treat an ovarian cyst with herbs without surgery with minimal cost:
- candles of sea buckthorn oil, beeswax, yolk and aloe juice;
- ingestion of a boron uterus infusion, red cheeks, various fees;
- A tincture of pine nuts on alcohol, taken once a day, will help eliminate the disease;
- within six months, the cyst will disappear if you take medicine by viburnum berries, honey, aloe juice, and nettle;
- gruel from the leaves of burdock, tincture of acacia flowers, kvass from the root of the elecampane – taken during the quarter.
In the question of how to treat an ovarian cyst with drugs without surgery, it is better to contact the doctor directly so that he prescribes anti-inflammatory tablets, suppositories or hormones.
All these medicines cannot be used without consultation, because they may have contraindications that could lead to serious consequences with risk to life.
Doctors prescribe the following drugs in the form of tablets against inflammation, which can be cheaper or more expensive as natural dietary supplements:
For conservative treatment, use candles that are inexpensive and help dissolve the defect:
Oral contraceptives at a high price can contribute to the treatment of cysts in menopause:
In the question of how to treat an ovarian cyst without surgery, the cost of getting rid of the disease becomes important.
You can buy vegetable fees and herbs cheaply from an online pharmacy or a traditional store, but you will have to pay the following amount in rubles for medicines:
- candles – from 200;
- pills – from 300;
- BAA of plant origin – from 3000;
- antibiotics – from 400;
- oral contraceptives – from 500.